Monday, March 30, 2009

Ticket Update

Good morning to all! Well, here's the latest scoop on my ticket... I went armed, prepared, and ready for battle on the 24th.
As I pull up to the booth to grab a parking ticket from the attendant - a man crosses in front of me and heads towards the booth. He goes into the booth and then walks out very quickly - again in front of me. When I reach the booth - the attendant's face was streaming with tears and she was visibly upset. I asked her if she was ok and she told me that her mother had just passed away. I told her I was sorry and that I would pray for her - which I did as soon as I parked. Wow, what timing.....
After praying, I head off into the building, to the front desk and ask where to go. The lady looks up my info and then informs me that the ticket was never turned in! (GREAT!!!) :)
She continue on to say that she has now entered the ticket into the system and that a new ticket would be mailed out to me...... :(
And so now - I am waiting and will have an update soon....
All in all - this was not a wasted trip due to an opportunity to pray for someone else that day and all that preparation came in handy in a better way!!
Blessings to all,
D :O)

No comments: