Friday, April 3, 2009

Dr. Visit

Good morning to all!! Hope all is well at your end....
First, let me start off with my appt yesterday. I went to have a Biopsy done on my left breast due to a small pecan size lump that has been there since about '05. I had it checked in '06 and was told it was nothing but lately I had been getting shots of pain from it. Last week, I had a mammogram and a sonogram but the Dr. wanted to make sure due to my family history. My mom had breast cancer and has now been in remission for about 15 yrs. ( Praise God!! )
Ok, first of all --- I didn't know what to really expect but I did hear a horror story from a lady in the waiting room who had a biopsy done and was not given anesthesia!! ---Hello!! I didn't need to hear that.....
All in all, it wasn't that bad.... the only downside was when the Dr. jabbed into an area that was awake... OUCH!! She pulled six samples from me and now I wait for the results. Next appt is Tuesday April 7. Please lift that up in prayer!
On a brighter note! We went to our first Marriage Enrichment class last night and it was a blessing!! Just becoming more familiar with our buddies and even made some new buddies!! :O) I am so blessed!! I just am so happy to have given my life to the Lord!!! Life is just so much more fun!!
Blessings to you and yours,
d <><

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We had a great time too! This should be fun and a time of growing!

Jennifer said...

I just read the rest of your updates. I had no idea Chris was sick! Now that you are posting I will check in here more often. (and post a little myself :) So I will keep you and Chris in prayer let me know how it goes on the 7th! Love to you!

PS I love your sweet spirit and uplifing words about your kids! You are a great mom!