Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finally..... a double digit!!

Good afternoon, guys... I just wanted to share with you guys the good news!! Our daughter Naomi is finally a ----- DOUBLE DIGIT!!!! Yesterday was her birthday and to celebrate - she had her girl cousins come for a sleepover! N wanted steak for her b-day ( rib eye no less! ) so daddy grilled last night. My sister brought over the girls and brought a chocolate cookie cake and a whole bunch of goodies!! The girls had a blast ( tents in the garage!! ) Daddy pulled me aside and told me that N asked him why was mommy calling her a "double midgit?" Ha-ha!! He gently corrected her and said, "Baby, she is calling you a double digit!" ----Kids say the darndest things!!




On a even bigger high - we received word last night that the house I fasted for 2 yrs ago is now being offered to us for rent w/ the option to buy!! GOD IS GOOD!!!
Blessings to all!! :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Naomi! Ha! Love the "double midget" comment. Girl, you won't live that down, I'll see to it! ;-)

Love ya
Miss Sheila