Friday, May 25, 2012

Ok, so it's been a really long time since I have sat down and written something and for whatever reason....here I am again.

I was on FB and came across a blog..a really nice blog actually....

I guess this blog gave me the assurance that I wasn't on my own with this homeschooling thing...I guess I felt outta the loop this year because we had decided to let Daniel and Naomi go back to public school only to pull them out in January. So, this has thrown me off completely and I didn't want them to repeat things they had already done....ugh!! But, slowly and surely I am getting back on track!  :)

Why did we take them out? Well, Daniel didn't want to make friends because he didn't like the things that these kids were discussing. He was like "Mom, these kids are talking about stuff I don't really wanna hear about and the kids cuss enough to make a sailor blush!"  o.0

Naomi on the other hand, is my social butterfly... she tends to not read into things too much..I sometimes worry about her...I guess she is a lot like me...I try to always look at the positive...give people the benefit of the doubt....well, needless to say - she was not happy with that decision...thus begins the "What are we gonna do today?" never-ending question....

Now I am soo ready for summer as I am giving myself -um- I mean -them- the summer off... Until next time, whenever that will be - Adios! 




No comments: